[Year 12 IT Apps] Study design content

Trish Cotter tcotter at koonung.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 19 09:48:29 EST 2007

I agree with you Mark, it is the same because although the 5 stages of the SDLC don't specify
testing and documentation it was my understanding that the testing was assumed as part of the
development stage and that the documentation was part of the implementation stage. In fact I
remember a major question on the 2004 exam that required students to talk about documentation and
training with regard to the implementation stage.
The difference this year is that we are not really doing anything of the (direct, phased etc)
stuff in implementation any more.
--
Regards,
Trish Cotter