[Year 12 IT Apps] Vitta practice exams -- from the Administrator

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Sep 13 10:09:23 EST 2007

Vitta practice examsHi Folks,

 I would like to express a public word of thanks to Paul Gyulavary for his rapid response in trying to correct the mistake of distributing the VITTA practice exams on the itapps list. His public expression of regret and request to all those who received it to delete it from their inbox was the right and proper thing to do.

 I  also wish to express my thanks to Adrian Janson as VITTA president for his very measured and considered response to what was a major copyright breach and his handling of the situation with due courtesy and professionalism.

Finally, my thanks also to each congtributor to the thread for an equally diplomatic, yet firm response to the situation. You were all very respectful in your language and it has been a demonstration yet again of collective support in correcting a wrong by bringing all the sides together.

I just want to say how proud I am to be part of such a caring and professional group of people.

My best wishes to EVERY one of your students in the upcoming exams.

Kind regards
Kevork Krozian
Edulists Creator and Administrator
www.edulists.com.au