[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes - delicious

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Sun Oct 28 18:24:27 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
The call for 'misplaced' or 'forgotten' websites and difficulty often remembering where they are,
has prompted this message.
My students have all set up a delicio.us account where they have bookmarked the relevant and
appropriate sites for their studies. If anyone has not used it yet, can I thoroughly recommend it.
This is a social bookmarking site, where most commonly used, or favourite bookmarks are stored
online and accessible anywhere in the world and on any computer. Bookmarking in Favourites
tends to restrict use to the computer it was set up on. Students can share their sites with others
and link into other networks etc. Found at http://delicio.us I know others exist too, eg digitt but
we started with delicio.us and have had great benefit from this. All my favourite websites are
marked and constantly added to.
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale p12 College