[Year 12 IT Apps] [Fwd: VITTA Outstanding Achievement Award 2007]

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 22 14:13:31 EST 2007

Here's an interesting perspective on the voting thingy....

Speaking personally, I dont know ALL the IT teachers out there and only 'by text or email' those who are regular contributors to this list. So my point is this, what of those who do good work but dont necessarily contribute to this list (for whatever reason), won't that disadvantage them. I dont know that I consider myself worthy of such an award as what I contribute here is what I do for my kids anyway and if I can help another colleague, thats a bonus.
I think we all do the best we can with that which we have at our school.

I guess my point is this, its not the size of the software, its what you do with it!  I reckon its more the effort we make than the results we get but, good results are of course, a bonus.

Good luck to those who get nominated.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."