[Year 12 IT Apps] OT Interactive whiteboard

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 29 15:19:28 EST 2007

http://www.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=67&PageNumber=1&J
obID=11166229

Mark Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Mark Kelly
Sent: Thursday, 29 November 2007 3:01 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] OT Interactive whiteboard

Poor Ros.  If you like, you can bring your class around to the potting
shed to enjoy the benefits of our superior technology  :-)

Principal indeed!  Actually, I'm wishing the gardener's job was coming
up...

Regards
Mark

Meadows, Roslyn M wrote:
> Very fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny mark - I hear they have nominated you for
> principal at McK???
>
> :)
>
> Roslyn Meadows
> ICT Coordinator
> Head of Assessment and Reporting
> Bentleigh Secondary College | 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062

Victorian
>>     Information Technology Teachers Association Inc
>>
>> *Important - *This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
>> received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before
>> opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
>> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the
>> negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly
>> from
>
>> the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying

>> any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
> are
>> those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
>> Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

>> supported by
>> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.auvce/studies/infotech/infotechindex.html
>> <http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.auvce/studies/infotech/itapplications3-4.htm
>>
>> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
>> http://www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au> - VITTA Victorian
>> Information Technology Teachers Association Inc

McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia Direct line / Voicemail:
8520 9085 School Phone +613 8520 9000 School Fax +613 95789253 kel AT
mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Webmaster - http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au IT Lecture notes:
http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.