[Year 12 IT Apps] FW: Let's try the wiki for discussion ????

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 15 08:29:02 EST 2007

Have uploaded the raw text of the exam.
https://vceit.wikispaces.com/IT+Apps+Exam+2007
It would be great to give this a try so that we don't all have to re-assemble all the posts relating to the exam and miss dome good
points.

Also: have uploaded my scribbles for you interest, and will type out when I have time.
http://infonet.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/file.php/1/ITA4-Exam-2007-VCAA-Answers-DIGv1.pdf
Hope I don't get too bad a mark !!

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028 ====================================================
When one is deprived of ones liberty, one is right in blaming not so much the man who puts the shackles on as the one who had the
power to prevent him, but did not use it. Thucydides History of the Peloponnesian War Book I, 69