[Year 12 IT Apps] Section A and B

WEIR Andrew WEIR at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 21:21:42 EST 2007

Mark
It not trouble it's food for thought.
I enjoy reading all of this feedback, helps to shape what to do better for next year.
I got a chance to get some student feedback today. They actually enjoyed the exam. They thought it had some pretty good questions.

I liked the question relating to the medical database (sorry forgot the number)

I am going to sit down tommorow and have a closer look.

Regards
Andrew Weir
Thomas Carr College