[Year 12 IT Apps] Interim Reports

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 20 18:17:58 EST 2007

Hi all

Thank you to everyone for your offers of assistance - the person who was
giving me the exported excel files was not giving me the correct data.

Finally the AP gave me the correct file tonight, so we should sail
smoothly now.

AND A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO IAN CLARE (Casterton SC) who gave
me some access files based on some of the excel data I had. Ian you have
been absolutely wonderful and so so helpful - we were emailing each
other until almost midnight last night and then again this morning and
actually got to chat on the edumail/MS Communicator (so cool!!!).
Honestly Ian, you unselfishly gave of your time and effort to help me,
and it is so much appreciated.

I think it is a credit to all of us that as IT professionals we are
always willing to give of our time and energy to help someone else. If
the world needs love then just look towards the IT community! This list
is a total embodiment of the sharing and giving that people are capable
of - without IOU's or feelings of guilt for taking something for
nothing. *violins in background*

It is obviously very hard to create reports when you don't have access
to CASES, but I love a problem, had some help, learnt a lot from Ian,
taught myself a few things, and somehow got to the light at the end of
the tunnel!!!

Now the admin are happy but the rest of the staff not so - some of them
were hoping we would not have to do the interim reports!!!!

Thank you once again everyone - but especially Ian *big smile* The staff
and students at Casterton are privileged to have you Ian!!

Cheers

Ros

Roslyn Meadows | Information Technology | Bentleigh Secondary College |
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au | ph 03 9579 1044 | mobile 0412 614
062