[Year 12 IT Apps] Suggestion for a teacher resource..

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 23:04:37 EST 2007

Interestingly enough, the bit of SQL code that Kevork quoted here is an
appropriate and universal way to design and build a database query. It works
with OpenOffice Base as well as Access and Mark can confirm that it can work
with FileMaker Pro.

Whilst we can use a drag and drop interface to build these bits of code, it
is certainly worth showing your students the underlying SQL query that is
being built up.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au