[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA study design query

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:45:37 EST 2007

That is hopefully a scenario that you won't see again!

An equally difficult situation is if the IT staff are hit by a bus. They are
key to most IT installations, and might be the only people with the
necessary passwords or even knowledge of where the backup tapes are kept. A
disaster can occur without any visible damage to infrastucture.

But this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vDClhnJjs is worth watching, as a
laugh  Though for Web2.0 apps it's actually not such a joke - lots of people
have no personal backup of their Web2.0 stuff..  Like we gmail users...

ken