[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA study design query

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Wed Aug 22 14:39:19 EST 2007

Once upon a time I read a report which stated that the majority of
businesses do not test their disaster recovery strategies. When a disaster
hits, they find that their recovery strategies don't work. How often do
schools test their strategies? I have worked in schools where the tech's
keep on working during a fire drill, never taking the opportunity to test
their own procedures.

Testing ensures that the procedures that you put in place minimise the
risk of losing data when a disaster strikes.

:)

Margaret