[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Computer rollover

Sam Denniston samdenniston at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:17:09 EST 2007

The enormous amount of rubbish that gets posted to YouTube outweighs the
good stuff. Not to mention some highly questionable and inappropriate
commenting - do a search on "holocaust" or "Nazi" and you'll see what I
mean.

The internet experience at school should be different from the internet
experience at home. The same goes for computer use. What a waste of time and
bandwidth it would be to allow indiscriminate wilfing on YouTube!