[Year 12 IT Apps] How to open winmail.dat attachments

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:26:07 EST 2007

Win.dat files also look strange with my Gmail account .. I guess Google are
not entirely happy decoding this format.

Probably a good point for me to invite users to share files by uploading
these to the VITTA website resource bank and then quoting the URL. Ooodles
of advantages doing it this way that I wont begin to list.

In the new spirit of declaring any conflict of interest, I'll admit my bias
as the VITTA website webmaster / serf / slave / nerd. If it breaks, I'll try
to peddle faster and call some friends. :-)

Regards Roland

PS: This sounds like a very cute drag and drop browser extension for
Thunderbird users. You can even drag a file from the desktop, onto a g-mail
web link :-)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/2190/

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au