[Year 12 IT Apps] duration of SACS

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 09:40:33 EST 2007

Of course, the definition of "multimedia authoring" could be considered
very negotiable.

If you can create ("author") an information product that includes
multiple forms of media (e.g. text, still pictures, video, audio) then
strictly speaking you used multimedia authoring.

This would, in consequence, potentially include Powerpoint and even some
databases.

Of course the tool may not be a very efficient or effective multimedia
authoring tool, but it _is_ one nevertheless.  That's my story and I'm
sticking to it.

Having said that, I'm using web authoring since the kiddies used it in
U3O1 and no further training on a new tool is required.  The course is
quite busy enough as it is!

Cheers
Mark