[Year 12 IT Apps] duration of SACS

Michael Torsello (Mr) michael at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 08:22:24 EST 2007

In the perfect world, all sorts of on-screen user documentation would be
acceptable.
But for some reason, the study design (p. 25, 31 and on p. 32 dot point
5 in key skills of Outcome 1) specifies using web authoring or
multimedia authoring to create the on-screen user doc.
Is this because the authors didn't think other software would be
suitable or just didn't think of alternatives?

With thanks
Michael Torsello
Director of Computing
St Margaret's School, Berwick
Ph: (03) 9703 8111

I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't
explain away afterwards. -- Rudyard Kipling