[Gifted and Talented] Opening Doors for 21st Century Contemporary Learning: ICT for teachers of gifted and talented students

Jo McLeay jo at vitta.org.au
Tue Oct 13 10:58:12 EST 2009

Dear edulists subscribers,

In our diverse classrooms we all have some students who need to be extended. One of the most exciting, engaging ways to extend students is through ICT. There is a whole world of great activities which all your students will just love! Just a reminder for this fantastic opportunity for ALL teachers on the 20th October from Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. For more information go to http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents

Apologies for the cross posting.

Opening Doors for 21st Century Contemporary Learning: ICT for teachers of gifted and talented students

Date : Tuesday October 20th 2009 Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Venue : Camberwell Grammar School
55 Mont Albert Rd
Canterbury VIC 3126, Australia

How do teachers of gifted and talented students structure programs that enthuse and extend not only those students, but also all students that they teach? One of the most exciting, engaging ways to extend students is through ICT. There is a whole world of great activities which all your students will just love! Collaborative projects, social networking, video conferencing, blogs, wikis, interactive whiteboards, video production, vodcasts, podcasts, RSS feeds, Google Apps, and the list goes on... Want to know more? Then come to this great event!

Register by clicking on the link at http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents

--

Jo McLeay
VITTA Professional Learning Officer