[elearning] [Year 12 IT Apps] OT: electronic distribution of students reports

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:26:59 AEDT 2015

We are in the same boat as others because it can handle the parent logins for these private documents. Don’t switch off Moodle as it is a wonderful LMS for any classroom. Whilst we don’t have Moodle, I will continue to support teaching and learning with Edmodo / Evernote / GoogleDrive / Quizlet / Scootle etc. Within an organisation tool like the Compass LMS I just create the resource object links to the other tools and classroom spaces that I have set up. This hybrid solution isn’t a big deal for my students and in a sense, provides me with a hoverboard to zip around with.

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen