[elearning] OT: electronic distribution of students reports

Michael Torsello mtorsello at sfx.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 11 08:17:30 EST 2015

Sorry for the cross posts.

We are probably one of just a few schools that still send out paper reports to parents each term.
But we are investigating how to send out electronic versions in the near future.

We use Accelerus to produce the reports, which can created PDF versions, and have Moodle as our LMS.
A teacher from another school told my management that there could/should/would be an Accelerus plugin for Moodle but I can't find any evidence of this.

I would appreciate contact, preferably off-list, if your school uses Accelerus and Moodle to distribute reports or if you use another system to distribute the reports from Accelerus.

With thanks,
Michael Torsello
Director of Innovation (eLearning)
[St Francis Xavier College]
PO Box 85, Beaconsfield, VIC 3807
Telephone +61 3 9707 3111
Facsimile +61 3 9707 3601
[St Francis Xavier College]<http://www.sfx.vic.edu.au/>

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the content is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by reply email immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies.