[elearning] PDF Expert: filling in forms on an iPad

Nicole Hexter NHexter at stpats.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 16:09:52 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was anyone on list that has used the PDF Expert app on their iPad? I have provided the link below to the app on the itunes store. I am looking for an app that will allow us to fill in forms, select radio buttons, open drop down lists etc.

I am hesitant to install it as I just bought iAnnotatePDF which was also $10. I wish I had of found PDF Expert first!

Does anyone have any first hand experience with PDF Expert?

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/pdf-expert-fill-forms-annotate/id393316844?mt=8

Cheers,

Nikki

Mrs N Hexter