[elearning] Youtube policy

Jenny Gilbert nenifoofer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:07:08 EST 2011

Hi

We have staff access but not students. This was an issue with yr 12 students
for me for example looking for research materials related to their issues
topic. I usually post you tube links to my wiki and they can watch them at
home. There is great material there in among the trash. I saw someone has a
quota policy - I like that. There is not specifc document regarding you tube
use in the school - I just know it is blocked for students.

Jenny Gilbert

English Coordinator, St Joseph's College Mildura

Blog <http://nenifoofer.edublogs.org/>

Wiki <http://msgsresources.wikispaces.com/>

Diigo <http://www.diigo.com/user/nenifoofer>

Jens PLN at Live Binders <http://livebinders.com/edit?id=6500>