[elearning] iPods and MP3 players and mobile phones

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:59:35 EST 2008

Using hand held PDA's, phones etc is a good idea. If the hand held is
windows (and Apple I think ) and has wifi it can be connected to the
wireless network. Getting files  like pictures and movies off phones can be
complex but having a few USB Bluetooth dongles are helpful. iPods are neat
but I think you should not limit a school to Apple hardware - try to be
elastic as possible.

Phil Brown
Wellington SC