[Informatics] Tableau #Data21

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:42:21 UTC 2021

Interesting keynote ..

I liked how one speaker spoke about the danger of erasing individuals and their personal story when processing the data. This happened during the covid-19 pandemic in our area when islands were lumped into one category Asia-Pacific. I think we can relate to this in Australia too for remote and rural communities.

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen