[Informatics] Professional Learning for Teachers in VCE Units 1 & 2 Applied Computing - 25th of November Booked Out

Therese Keane tkeane at swin.edu.au
Thu Sep 5 09:04:20 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues

The Year 11 Applied Computing Professional Learning workshop at Swinburne on the 25th of November has booked out.

We are looking at repeating the workshop on the 26th of November, so if you are interested and have missed out on the 25th, could I suggest that you join our wait list?  Once the 26th of November Registrations are open, your waitlist registration will be transferred across.

Warm wishes
Therese

Associate Professor Therese Keane
Deputy Chair – Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships, Department of Education
Faculty of Health, Arts and Design
Building: AS, Office: 330
Phone: (+613) 9214 8579

Twitter: #SwinEdTech
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/therese-keane-melbourne<https://www.linkedin.com/in/therese-keane-melbourne>

Swinburne University,
PO Box 218 Hawthorn,
Victoria 3122 Australia
CRICOS Provider 00111D

Therese's Profile<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/health-arts-design/staff-profiles/view.php?who=tkeane>

Recent Papers
Keane, T., & Keane, W. F. (2019). A vision of the digital future - government funding as a catalyst for 1 to 1 computing in schools<https://rdcu.be/bPp8t>. Education and Information Technologies. doi: 10.1007/s10639-019-09988-y

Keane, T., & Keane, W. F. (2018). Parents’ expectations, perceptions and concerns when schools implement a 1:1 program<https://rdcu.be/z5L3>. Education and Information Technologies, 23(4), 1447 1464.

Keane, T., & Keane, W. F. (2017). Achievements and challenges: Implementing a 1: 1 program in a secondary school<https://rdcu.be/5xZC>. Education and Information Technologies, 22(3), 1025-1041.