[Informatics] Looking for a VCE trial exam marker

Benjamin Ratcliffe Benjamin.Ratcliffe at YVG.vic.edu.au
Fri May 10 02:14:38 UTC 2019

Hi all,

If anyone would be interesting in being paid to mark 20x trial VCE exams in the first week of Term 4, please message me off list at: Benjamin.ratcliffe at yvg.vic.edu.au<mailto:Benjamin.ratcliffe at yvg.vic.edu.au>

Exams can be Express Post to your address and you would also be compensated for the cost of express posting them back to the school

Best wishes,

Ben

Benjamin Ratcliffe
Year 11 Tutor | Co-House Coordinator - Plummer | Teacher - Media and Digital Technologies

I respectfully acknowledge the Elders, past, present and emerging, of the Wurundjeri people who are the custodians of the land on which I live and work.