[Informatics] Lynda.com

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon May 6 03:29:31 UTC 2019

Also worth joining the State library of Victoria for much the same. You can get access to the cool archives of education research instead of paying per paper and online journals.
https://www.evernote.com/l/AB9oOLxneCNKjbNzx77EEdYUBsdELzdwbmA

I insisted that all my VCE students join both for access to all these online tools. The local library was a nice discovery for them.

Regards Roland