[Informatics] Adventures in Libre Office

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:49:01 AEDT 2017

Absolutely loving my new job lecturing IT at Monash Uni and supporting pre-service teachers. Always on the lookout if anybody can take on somebody, even for methods beyond IT.

This list has become even more important for me. Thanks everybody for your posts and reshares! I hope that I can chip in my 2 cents worth :-)

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen