[Informatics] Adventures in Libre Office

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Mar 22 16:37:21 AEDT 2017

Indeed, Robert. You are correct and accurate*.

I, and my friend, Mr Gere, agree that one should use dogs and GanttProject
instead of gerbils and Excel.

Regards,
Mark

* But what is the difference between correctness and accuracy?
Please email VCAA for a correct and accurate answer. Cows need not apply.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com