[Informatics] Adventures in Libre Office

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Mar 22 16:17:20 AEDT 2017

Attack gerbils indeed!

I would like to point out that

"Gerbils and hamsters are classified as exotic rodents and they not allowed
in Australia because they are a threat to the local ecosystem. That is, if
they were to escape into the wild, they may start breeding and threaten
native flora and fauna."
http://www.petpages.com.au/a/lifestyle/why_cant_i_buy_a_gerbil_or_hamster_in
_australia

Robert Hind