[Informatics] Gantt Chart Powerpoint

Darren Scott dscott at ccb.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 22 12:54:47 AEDT 2017

Another option is to grab a Further Maths textbook or exam and look in the Networks section … Further uses critical path modelling, which you can convert into a Gantt chart easily enough. Even though we don’t teach CPM in either Computing class, I put up the Further 2016 exam 2 CPM question and within 20 minutes the kids had deciphered it and put it into GanttProject as a Gantt chart.

Your Further Maths team might question you using their examples (if they do the Networks module), but Further doesn’t do Gantt charts.

Darren

[cid:CCBcrest60x63_21f6a3df-1929-4432-add0-6625033709f2.png]
Darren Scott
Teacher
Catholic College Bendigo

'Living Mercy'