[Informatics] User Flow Diagrams

Colley, Elizabeth E colley.elizabeth.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 6 20:20:28 AEDT 2017

Hi Ben

Thanks for this. I'd be interested in a discussion and a look at your assessed work for U3/ outcome 2. I've just joined up for Casey network and I think you're involved there. I'm at Crannie East. My students are currently working on u3 outcome 1. Happy to share, they should be done by the end of the week.
Liz