[Informatics] Nelson exam and answers

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Oct 28 15:41:30 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone.

I am the Edulist Moderator here.  You may not believe that, but I even have
a shiny official badge*.

While it's really nice to be helpful to the community, please remember that
Nelson/Cengage material is their intellectual property and is protected by
the Copyright Act 1968.

It is not fair or kind to Kevork to use his Edulist to share copyrighted
material.

Regards,
Moderator Mark

*Kevork - please send badge.