[Informatics] SAT data sets - "the specifications for creating the information"

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Mar 20 22:13:52 AEDT 2016

Hi Mark

I think it’s the manner in which the student gathers (acquires) and checks (validates) the data.  This means that they gather:

·         Data from primary and secondary sources

·         Multiple complex data sets, using different data and states (I assume VH will need this, not just H)

·         Gathers the data ethically and uses appropriate methods e.g de-identification / consent forms (if primary)

I want to see all of this from my students in response to that dot point.

Use the rubric – it helps to explain the more vague statements.
[cid:image001.png at 01D182F5.5DF17A40]

My2c

Lucas Garth
Lalor SC