[Informatics] SAT data sets - "the specifications for creating the information"

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Mar 20 21:28:32 AEDT 2016

Ok. No responses. Time is short.  I'll have to assume that it refers to the
nature of the data that need to be collected, e.g. To support a hypothesis
that cancellations of public transport causes road accidents you need...
1. Data on the number of trains cancelled.
2. Data on number of car accidents.
3. Statements by drivers that train cancellation caused them to drive and
led to accident.

Or am I wrong?

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com