[Informatics] post

Gregory, Eleanor Eleanor.Gregory at cengage.com
Thu Jan 21 11:25:03 AEDT 2016

VCE Computing and Informatics teachers
We have been able to improve on the publication dates for the two Nelson VCE titles for the Computing Study Design. The publication dates are now:

*         VCE Computing Units 1 & 2 - 11th  February*

*         VCE Informatics Units 3 & 4 - 16th February*
*Note: These are the dates that the books arrive at the Cengage warehouse. It will take a few days to get the books from the warehouse to the booksellers.

Thank you again for your patience and I apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you.
Eleanor Gregory