[Informatics] MS Access exercises

Sandra Mobbs s.mobbs at cccc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 14 12:39:21 AEDT 2016

Hi Adem

I use GFC Learn as it is a combination of videos, screen shots and text.
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/office2013/access2013

A good Youtube set is Simon Sez IT for Access 2013 (if older versions of Access Bring Your Own Laptop series on Youtube is good).

On Youtube I also found Access Learning Zone but have only downloaded first video and not watched yet.

Also, there is an IT Apps teacher who makes videos on Youtube. I saw a video of his when I was not teaching IT and I am going to try and find them this year.

Regards

Sandra Mobbs

Teacher
[cid:image6526c1.JPG at 034ebf2d.42a2be58]
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College
204 Churchill Avenue, Braybrook. 3019

T:  03 9296 5311 | F: 03 9296 5381
E:  s.mobbs at cccc.vic.edu.au<mailto:s.mobbs at cccc.vic.edu.au>

[cid:imagebf2752.PNG at 65fca342.4f84542b]<http://www.cccc.vic.edu.au> [cid:image0fe429.PNG at b68ff4fc.4cb371d3] <https://www.facebook.com/carolinechisholmcatholiccollege>  [cid:image057d21.PNG at 41d16edf.40b86dc2] <https://twitter.com/CCCC_Braybrook>  [cid:image9c2973.PNG at d8caddeb.4aa8eea4] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103669887623517832436/103669887623517832436/posts>  [cid:imagea31595.PNG at 9ededa63.46a82fcd] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/2301162?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1403237262010%2Ctas%3Acaroline%2Cidx%3A2-2-7>