[Informatics] Query on User Documentation

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 23 05:45:00 AEDT 2016

Hi Lucas and colleagues

Students are not required to create user documentation in Informatics. Students can only be assessed in an examination on the key knowledge and key skills for a pair of units. The PSM on pp 14-16 is the overarching statement, but the key knowledge and key skills in each area of study specifies what is relevant to that outcome. For example in Informatics U3O2 for solution specifications students are expected to provide the requirements, constraints and scope, but in U2O2 students only cover solution requirements and constraints.

Regards
Paula