[Informatics] Mistake?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Feb 21 14:51:18 AEDT 2016

Hi David.

It might be a typo: we expect "SAC" for each of U3O1 and U4O2, and "SAT"
for the newly-conjoined twin tasks U3O2+U4O1.

But in the AOS1 part of the 'Developing' page it refers to "School-assess
*ed* Task: Final Preparation Time", and AOS2 refers to "Outcome 2:
School-assess*ment* Task".

Is there a significant difference between "school-assess*ed* task" and
"school-assess*ment* task"?
Only VCAA could clarify the ineffable mystery of their gospel.

But be patient.

A month ago I reported a minor but obvious error in an SD advice page
<http://deecddigipubs2014.businesscatalyst.com/vcaa/vce-computing/vce-computing-units-3-and-4-software-dev-unit-3-resources>
(Adrian's
textbook should be moved up one line into the 'Student textbook' section).
I received no reply, and the page has still not been fixed.

Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com