[Informatics] Seeking hypothesis definition advice

Sevdet Bektash sbektash at alsiraat.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 4 11:08:35 AEDT 2016

Hi Adem,

Someone posted a document earlier in the year regarding definitions and
structure of a hypothesis, however I too have lost this document. It would
be fantastic if someone could send this through again.

On 4 February 2016 at 09:36, Morante, Donna C <
Morante.Donna.C at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> This may be a big ask but does anyone have any examples of hypothesis that
> the students could use as a guide?  I am starting to feel lost with this
> whole thing.
>

> Ta
>
> Donna

Kind regards,

*Sevdet Bektash* | Head of Health & Physical Education
Al Siraat College Inc. | w. alsiraat.vic.edu.au
<http://www.alsiraat.vic.edu.au/>
p. 03 9408 1999 |  m.  0413 925 556 | f. 03 9408 1998
45 Harvest Home Rd. Epping VIC 3076