[Informatics] 2015 ITA exam - A15

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Feb 2 12:50:47 AEDT 2016

For the record, I am aware that the study design says on p.15 that, "The
solution design typically involves identifying what specific data is
required" but the difference between this and "What data is needed to
produce the output?" in analysis relies entirely on the word "specific",
which is not defined.

Questions that rely on one undefined word in the study design are little
more than petty quibbling, IMO.
A fairer question would have been, "In which stage of the PSM is it
determined how data will be named, structured, validated and manipulated?"

I'm done now.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com