[Informatics] An ERD challenge for you

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Aug 25 11:29:12 AEST 2016

The previous study design had ERDs, but their mandated style was an unnamed
and incomplete mish-mash VCAA version of Chen with no cardinality
indicators.

I believe Crow's feet is the more common type of ERD used in real database
development. Real database schema look very 'crowy'.

It is good that VCAA is adopting Real World Models rather than half-baking
their own.

I am curious, however, why VCAA publishes a precise model for ERDs, but the
style of UFD is left completely open.

Mark