[Informatics] An ERD challenge for you

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Tue Aug 23 16:31:37 AEST 2016

This is also a problem with other documentation that is only accessible online, eg the advice for teachers at digipubs. It can be modified at any time and you do not know, there is no notification given that I know - so a very big YES to version numbers and latest revision dates on all documents.

Robert Hind
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood
Retired

  _____