[Informatics] The SAT: Cat bites and depression

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Dec 27 13:41:39 AEDT 2015

Oh, and here's a weird little study showing how to create an elegant
experiment that manipulates the independent variable to observe the effects
on the dependent variable.

Ants on stilts...

http://www.livescience.com/871-ants-marching-count-steps.html

(And I hypothesise that the taller boy ants were more attractive to the
girl ants at the post-experiment ant party.)

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com