[Informatics] DLTV PL

Fay Richardson fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 2 09:51:02 AEDT 2015

Hello Roland and Informatics List,

I do not usually interfere or comment on the Edulists, although I do
receive all mail.

Just to confirm, there is a discount for *all *DLTV Members, regardless of
the status. The *special offer* went out to those who attended the Friday,
27 November event F2F403 Welcome to VCE Computing.

Any further queries can be forwarded to me off-list.

Kind regards,
Fay

*Fay Richardson*

Project Manager

*Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria*

Statewide Resources Centre

Level 2, 150 Palmerston Street

Carlton VIC 3053 Australia

*P* +61 3 9349 3733  *M* +61 488 545 995

*E* fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au <name.surname at dltv.vic.edu.au>  *w*
 dltv.vic.edu.au <http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/>

[image: F] <https://www.facebook.com/DLTVic>   [image: T]
<https://twitter.com/DLTVictoria>   [image: i]
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Digital-Learning-Teaching-Victoria-6584228/about>
   [image: g] <https://plus.google.com/u/1/107890826063201353011/posts>

*Proud recipient of the APTA's **"INNOVATIVE ASSOCIATION AWARD 2014"*
<http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/innovative-association-award-2014>

[image: DLTV Logo]

Supporting excellence and innovative uses of ICT in education for

pre-service teachers through to principals engaged in the continuum

of learning from early years to careers.