[Informatics] DLTV PL

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:22:28 AEDT 2015

Apologies for the infomercial: The details and order process about the DLTV VCE Computing Resource kit are online at https://dltv.vic.edu.au/vce-computing. Good news is that there is a huge discount for individual members. It pays up to join, especially if you attend another DLTV event or workshop next year. Beats spending a couple of weekends reinventing the wheel for the new study design over the summer break. Claim it on tax or get your school to pay for this.

Regards Roland