[Cisco] hyperterm

Robert Bernard RBernard at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Thu Aug 20 22:07:43 EST 2009

Dear Jim

There are plenty of other Terminal Emulators on the net, like 'Putty' or similar.

ALSO, if anyone is interested in delivering Cisco IT Essentials 1 at our Swinburne Hawthorn campus during Wednesdays, and are already CCAI in this, can they please apply to our S.E. Anna Shaw (ashaw at swin.edu.au) at their earliest convenience.

Regards    - Rob B.

Robert Bernard
TAFE School of Eng.
  Room  TB213  (TAFE-B)
  61 (03)  9214 8464
c/o Swinburne University
      (Internal Mail #H27)
      PO Box 218, Hawthorn
      Australia,  3122

Think our staff are great?  Tell us:
http://www.tafe.swin.edu.au/eng/staffrec.php

Achieving your goals? Or still thinking about them?
A large range of TAFE, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses across our five campuses are available for direct entry.  To find out more about starting your studies visit the Swinburne website :   www.swinburne.edu.au ( http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ )

>>> "Jim Bunn" <bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au> 8/20/2009 9:58 pm >>>

Hi all,

I have a Vista laptop  : ( which I've just discovered does not have Hyperterm. I've found a Hyperterm version 7 for Vista, and Indigo Terminal Emulator, both at a cost. Just wondering what those of you with Vista have done about this problem.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Bunn

Technology Coordinator
Hampton Park Secondary College
8795 9400
CCAI CCNA ITE1

bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development._______________________________________________
Cisco Mailing List kindly supported by
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/cisco/cisco.html - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority