[Yr11 Information Technology] Cybersecurity Resources

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:06:26 UTC 2022

Nice share .. thanks Kevork :-)

I should mention that the Oz team from Grok Learning have course that I previewed and it looks impressive with a good teacher dashboard. Australian secondary students have subsidised access to this course. https://groklearning.com/course/cyber-hs-infosec/ <https://groklearning.com/course/cyber-hs-infosec/>

From memory they also ran a cool cyber exercise last year for school kids with the HMAS Vampire as a backdrop (and a nuclear threat?) Did anybody join this?

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen