[Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV Journal 8.2 issue: call for articles

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 10:25:47 UTC 2021

The DLTV Journal 8.1 issue about Wicked Problems is online and covers a swag of reading including some profiles of fellow VCE teachers and more. Readers can freely download and read some of the posts here: https://dltv.vic.edu.au/Journal <https://dltv.vic.edu.au/Journal>

A DLTV team of volunteers and I are working on the 8.2 issue for the DLTV journal due for publication at the end of this term. If you have something interesting to share from a paper, news article, just write to journal at dltv.vic.edu.au <mailto:journal at dltv.vic.edu.au> or contact me off-list. Love to hear your ideas.

Best of wishes, Roland
--
Roland Gesthuizen
Journal Editor & Committee of Management