[Yr11 Information Technology] U1O1 modification

MCGRATH, Bernie Bernie.MCGRATH at kew.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 5 00:56:00 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,

I'm no authority but I would suggest that commercial SACs should undergo sufficient modification such that a student who obtains a copy of the original sample would not be advantaged over other students. In the case of that particular Case Study I would look for two other datasets and rewrite the case study but maintain similar questions and alter the mock-ups to suit the new context.

Regards,

Bernie