[Yr11 Information Technology] YouTube Video - VB.Net Beginners Program - Jumping Button Game

Paul Passy passyworld at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 02:57:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

Apologies for any cross-posts.

If you are looking for a simple fun Programming Activity for a complete beginner's introduction to VB.Net during end of year "Commencement" / "Head Start" period, then this is it.

In this complete video lesson we show how to Start a New VB.net Project, How to use the IDE, How to Save All, VB Project Folders and File Structure, VB Screen Coordinates, Introduce Pseudocode, all as part of creating the fun Jumping Button Game.

In the Video description there is also a link to printed instructions and materials for those teachers and students who prefer written materials and would like to skip having to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBO0GEeg2ow

As it is a long detailed video we suggest viewers click on the YouTube Player Bar Tools Cog and set the speed to 1.5x or even 1.75x

There are many more videos on VB.Net Visual Basic and MS-Access on my Channel,
and I add a new video every week or two.
https://www.youtube.com/passyworldofict
so subscribe to the Channel so you don't miss any updates.

Enjoy,
Paul Pascoe
ICT and Multimedia Teacher
St Francis Xavier College