[Yr11 Information Technology] Text book for 2020 Study Design

Cameron Ross cross at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Sun Oct 20 03:45:28 UTC 2019

Good afternoon all,

Apologies for the cross post.

Anyone tell me if and when the new textbook will be available for the 2020
Study Design, looking at starting preparing for next year?

Kind Regards

Cameron Ross
ICT Coach and Avila Learning Advisor - Clyde North Campus
cross at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Telephone: 03 5990 7777
*Extension: 7829*

--
St. Peter's College

*Annual Theme 2019 - *Take courage, it is I; be not
afraid

As a Catholic community, we aspire to lead in faith,
guide with
love and inspire through learning.

--
Clyde North Campus: 55 MacKillop Way, Clyde North, Vic. 3978
Cranbourne

<https://www.facebook.com/stpeterscollegecranbourne>
*https://www.facebook.com/stpeterscollegevic
<https://www.facebook.com/stpeterscollegevic>*

IMPORTANT - This email
and any attachments may be confidential.  If received in error, please
contact us and delete all copies. St. Peter's College does not represent or
warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other
defects.  The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the
basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The
liability of St. Peter's College is limited in any event to either the
resupply of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files
resupplied.  Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Peter's
College